Upshur County Wrongful Death Lawyer
The following are types of wrongful death claims are some of the most commonly seen by Upshur Country wrongful death attorneys:
- Car accidents – With so many vehicles on our roads today, it’s no wonder that car crashes are so common. In an instant, a normal daily commute can turn into a disaster with life-long repercussions. Everything from the impaired judgment of a drunk driver, poor weather conditions, or faulty vehicle manufacturing can cause these tragic scenarios to unfold, and all too often they end in death.
- Truck accidents – Drivers are sometimes over-worked and survive on little sleep. They can be distracted or speeding to get to the next checkpoint in time. The sheer size of these vehicles makes it much more likely that a collision with a truck will end in the death of the driver of the smaller vehicle.
- Defective products – While defective products are usually just an annoyance, they can sometimes cause a person serious injuries. In some cases, such as those involving defective vehicles or other machinery, the effects can be deadly. This can result in a wrongful death claim.
- Medical malpractice – Misdiagnoses, surgical errors, and other types of medical mistakes can set off a series of events that can lead to a patient’s death.
- Child’s accidental death – These are the most heartbreaking cases an Upshur County wrongful death attorney ever has to deal with, but at the same time, it’s rewarding to help a shattered family recover the compensation that’s due to them.
Whatever caused your loved one’s premature death, you should educate yourself about the claims process and put your case in the hands of a knowledgeable professional who is willing and able to help you.
Contact an Upshur County Wrongful Death Attorney for a Wrongful Death Claim
The Miley Legal Group has experience handling many kinds of wrongful death cases, whether it’s a vehicle accident, a defective product, a workplace injury, or other type of tragedy. We’ll treat you with care and understanding, and make sure that your legal rights are represented. Call today for a consultation at 304-326-1800. You can find more information about car accident claims in West Virginia by downloading the free eBook, The 7 Biggest Mistakes that Can Wreck Your West Virginia Car Accident Claim.