This calculator can help you determine an estimated settlement amount based on numbers you provide and historical claim awards from an insurance company for a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, slip & fall or other personal injury.
This is not a guarantee on what you will receive, but a tool to provide a general idea of what a case may be worth.
*Enter whole numbers.
1. Medical Expenses ($) Enter the total of your medical bills, including those outstanding.
2. Property Damage ($) Enter damages to property in an accident, including auto damage. (Not all injury claims will include property damage.)
3. Lost Earnings ($) If work was missed due to injuries, place the total of lost income. (Include the cost of any paid vacations days used as a reuslt of you injuries.)
4. Future Lost IncomeIf ongoing treatment will cost additional work time, enter that amount here.
5. Estimated Future Medical ExpensesIf ongoing treatment is necessary, enter estimated cost here.
6. Multiplier for General DamagesA number between 2-5 based on a number of factors like extent of injury, long term damages, etc… Most victims assume their multiplier is a 4 or 5, while insurance adjusters shoot for a multiplier of 2 or 3.
Settlement Value Estimates
Economic Damages Damages calculated that you should expect reimbursement for, including medical bills, lost income, property damage and other out of pocket expenses. (A $1,000 is added for inconvenience.)
Non-Economic Damages (Pain and Suffering)A more subjective figure based on the a number of factors, but calculated based on the multiplier you choose.
Your Total Settlement EstimateThe value of your case should be reviewed by an experienced attorney. Consideration will be given to the extent of injuries, insurance available and other important factors that will affect the outcome of any case. This estimate should not be seen as a guarantee of claim value.