What are the top 10 dogs that are known to perpetrate a dog attack in Monongalia County, West Virginia?
Miley Legal Group
There are 10 dog breeds that are considered more prone to vicious behavior like dog attacks. The consensus is pretty clear based on studies from the American Veterinary Medical Association, the Humane Society, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that came in agreement on the top 10 most vicious dog breeds in the country. Some of it is genetics, but owners play a significant role as well. If you or a loved one were injured in a dog attack, seek out a Monongalia County dog bite attorney as soon as possible to see if you can take legal action.
The top 10 most dangerous breeds are as follows:
- Dalmatians (especially aggressive toward people);
- Boxers (not easy to train);
- Presa Canarios (commonly used as guard dogs);
- Chows (can be bred to be aggressive);
- Doberman Pinschers (another popular guard dog);
- Alaskan Malamutes (full of energy);
- Huskies (another high-energy dog);
- German Shepherds (which are generally fearless);
- Rottweilers (are extremely territorial); and
- Pit Bulls (can be trained to be aggressive)
Of course, it would not be accurate to say that there is a non-vicious dog breed out there. A dog’s aggressiveness can depend on how the animal was raised, DNA, whether the victim was taunting it or not, and amongst other factors, according to the Humane Society.
Injured in a dog attack? Contact a Monongalia County Dog Bite Attorney
If your injuries are preventing you from normal daily life or you feel the injury could have been prevented, contact an attorney today. The Miley Legal Group has significant experience handling these types of cases, so contact a legal professional now at 304-326-1800 for a free consultation.