You Know You Need a New Lawyer When:
Miley Legal Group
I thought I would lighten things up a bit with these ‘tips’ on when you need a new lawyer. I stumbled upon these recently (well I have a good friend that loves to send lawyer jokes) and wanted to share them to hopefully put a smile on someone’s face.
- The prosecutor sees your lawyer in the hall, and they high-five each other.
- During your initial consultation he tries to sell you Amway.
- He tells you that his last good case was a “Budweiser.”
- He picks the jury by playing “duck-duck-goose.”
- During the trial you catch him playing his Gameboy.
- Every couple of minutes he yells, “I call Jack Daniels to the stand!” and proceeds to drink a shot.
- He frequently gives juror No. 4 the finger.
- Just before he says “Your Honor,” he makes those little quotation marks in the air with his fingers.
- Whenever his objection is overruled, he tells the judge, “Whatever.”
- He giggles every time he hears the word “briefs.”
- He keeps citing the legal case of Godzilla v. Mothra.
- He begins closing arguments with, “As Ally McBeal once said…”