Types of Operator Liability That May Lead to an ATV Accident in Clarksburg, West Virginia
Miley Legal Group
When you have been injured in an ATV accident in Clarksburg, West Virginia because of operator negligence, you may be able to file a claim seeking compensation for your injuries. A Clarksburg ATV accident lawyer can evaluate your case to determine who was at fault, which led to the accident, and the damages you may be entitled to receive.
Injuries from an ATV accident can be serious, leading to expensive medical care and treatment; however, you may be able to hold the operator of the ATV liable if they acted in a negligent manner.
Different Types of Operator Liability for a Claim After ATV Accident:
- operating while under the influence of drugs, prescription medication, or alcohol;
- lack of experience/training;
- carrying passengers or loads that are against manufacturer recommendations;
- allowing children to ride or operate an ATV that is designed for adults;
- driving on a public road;
- taking an ATV on terrain that is too rough or steep; and
- driving too fast.
If operator liability was the cause of your ATV accident in Clarksburg, West Virginia, you may be able to file a claim. You should speak with a Clarksburg ATV accident lawyer about your case to determine what options you may have available.
Contacting a Clarksburg ATV Accident Lawyer
The Miley Legal Group will work with you to fight for the compensation you deserve and help you to move on with your life. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost consultation – 304-326-1800