5 Questions for a West Virginia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Miley Legal Group
If you were injured because of a doctor’s mistake, you may be thinking of filing a medical malpractice claim in West Virginia. While a medical malpractice claim can provide you with much-needed compensation to address your injuries, these claims are often time-consuming and quite complicated. Before you head down this road, you may consider speaking with a West Virginia medical malpractice lawyer to determine if you have a valid medical malpractice claim.
Hiring a West Virginia medical malpractice lawyer is no small matter. You need to know that the lawyer you hire has knowledge of not only the law but an understanding of medicine in general.
You will likely have a lot of questions and your West Virginia medical malpractice lawyer should be able to answer them.
Listed below are 5 examples of the kinds of questions you might have concerning your medical malpractice claim:
- What legal papers will I need to file?
- When should they be filed and where?
- Will you provide expert witnesses to testify that I was injured by a doctor’s mistake?
- What type of documentation will you need from me to help collect evidence?
- How long can I expect this case to take?